Sunday 24 July 2011

Craft project #1 || Fabric lined baskets


I am taking a break from markets over the summer, so I finally have time to make stuff for myself!

Up first is a fabric lined basket.

I bought a set of 3 white willow baskets in a sale recently, and knew straightaway that they would look better with some fancy lining.

I looked at this Make it and Love it tutorial for inspiration, and with a bit of cutting and sewing...


...this is how it turned out!



Supplies: white willow basket - Wilko, rose print fabric - Ikea

Review: Not bad but I think I got the measurements wrong somewhere along the way as the seams don't quite match up to the corners of the basket. Oops. But I'm still happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...