Wednesday 13 July 2011

Craft market at Rufford Country Park

Saturday 16 - Sunday 17 July 2011
Rufford Abbey Country Park
Ollerton
Nottinghamshire
NG22 9DF

Come along from 10 – 4pm to Rufford Abbey Country Park where along with 39 other crafty people, I will have a stall at the Curiosity.Haus craft and design fair as part of the All About Nottinghamshire Tourism Fair.

See full details on the Curiosity.Haus blog.

Rufford Abbey is lovely place to visit for all the family and this is a free event so please do come along. Hope to see you there!


Buy cards online



Not got time to come to a market? Then you can buy my cards online from my Etsy shop at website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lkecovich.
I am happy to take custom orders, just e-mail me at lanascardsandcrafts@virginmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...