Sunday 27 November 2011

Christmas Craft Fairs in December



December is going to be a crazy month for me! I have been wearing out my sewing machine with all the new stock I've been making over the last few weeks. I will be selling some new:

  • hot water bottles
  • cushions
  • bunting
  • needlecases
  • door stops
  • fabric noticeboards
  • cards
  • peg bags
  • and more!


So for all you Christmas shoppers, who want some original, handmade gifts, make a notes of these dates in your diaries:



Friday 2 December
Mansfield Museum Christmas Craft Fair



Saturday 3 December
Don*t Panic Festive Gift Bazaar, The Quad, Derby



Sunday 4 December
Southwell Vintage and Handcrafted Christmas Fair, Southwell Garden Centre



Saturday 10 December
Pedestrian Presents ... All we want for Christmas Arts and Craft Fair, Leicester


Saturday 17 December
Indie Market, Bunkers Hill, Nottingham

Hope to see you there!

Buy cards online



Not got time to come to a craft fair? Then you can buy my cards online from my Etsy shop at website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lkecovich.

I am happy to take custom orders, just e-mail me at lanascardsandcrafts@virginmedia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...